November POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis you should at least wait until the last day or two so people will think they have a chance. Now they have to suffer two weeks knowing their picture sucks. :mrgreen: :lol:

You guys are funny. But remember... i keep getting slaughtered every month!

well.... almost every month. :mrgreen:

Dennis you should at least wait until the last day or two so people will think they have a chance. Now they have to suffer two weeks knowing their picture sucks. :mrgreen: :lol:

I usually do!
But things are crazy this month and about to get crazier and I didn't want to forget to enter this month. I know biff tries to sneak those deadlines past me! :grumble:

Well, I'm thinking about trying a clownfish this month Dennis. I'd might as well, I don't think anyone's going to beat you this month :Cheers:

Vota Por Bifferwine!

0732-1.jpg

WOW! Will you look at this wonderful pic! I know where my vote is going this month :shock:

Maybe one of the month's categories should be just Chromeses. AND only members with over 30,000 posts can enter. :rofl:

Maybe one of the month's categories should be just Chromeses. AND only members with over 30,000 posts can enter. :rofl:

Or just re-name February "Biff's Month", she can load up 10 or so pics to compete only against herself, no one else is allowed to enter :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back