November POTM - Extreme Close ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is hard I wish I used the other photo of my cucumber though... i will say though im going to have to roll the dice on this one i love the hammer but also love the firefish and blenny then there is my all time love the zoa this is going to be hard to choose...

i believe that sounds like a challenge! :bounce:
this is no contest for shots you can get :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: and I do feel your right we need a cell phone photo month :D December maybe? hows about it Hannah :Cheers:

Actually im going to make December voting for picture of the year, that way we dont have a jam up in January.

And dennis, Im instituting a new policy. If you are a professional photographer, and your name starts with a D, then you have a pay a small entrance fee in the form of free LEDs

Wow everyone really wants those LEDs...

I mean why??? I can get something like [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Perfecto-Reflector-Fluorescent-Light-Strip/dp/B0002Z7RXG/ref=sr_1_42?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1321631750&sr=1-42]this[/ame] for $725.84 cheaper.

:lol:

Actually im going to make December voting for picture of the year, that way we dont have a jam up in January.

And dennis, Im instituting a new policy. If you are a professional photographer, and your name starts with a D, then you have a pay a small entrance fee in the form of free LEDs

Ok awesome that work as well :D great thinking Hannah

i would like to change my entry with this one, i believe the condy eating is cool but this one has more color :D

2011-11-18_13-31-44_249.jpg

sry guys yet another month i change entries, i just now got this pic, plus so many people posting awesome pics i actually want a chance at POTM lol

oh and FYI thats the open brain i fragged :D its doing so good

Last edited:
Lol I was taking about the pink thing lol, I'm looking at it on my phone but I'm guessing it's live rock, looks like chewed up bubble gum

Awww, man! I have such an awesome pic to share, too! :frustrat: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back