Novembers Meeting

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Edited to show exact time and location:

The meeting will be at

Directions:
North on 27, take the Thrasher Pike exit (next exit after 153). Take a right onto Thrasher Pike. Drive about a mile to two miles on thrasher pike. you will come to a fairly large intersections take a left on Gann road. after turning onto Gann Ashley Place subdivision will be your next left and meeting will be on that road.

on

Saturday November 12th at 11:30 a.m EST.

Is a mid day meeting ok with everyone, since we have live goods coming in?

Also do we want to grill out and have some snack food?

Let me know so I can make a formal post soon.

Thanks
Brandon

Last edited:
Yes lets do food!!!!

Also 11:30 sounds good to me!

Since Brandon has this awesome view and nice back porch, let's grill something like hot dogs, or hamburgers. I'll bring the ketchup! Kidding!

How many is coming to the meeting???????????

Yea how many are coming?

:bowdown: :bowdown: We are also going to have Fred(CrazyFrags) from Aquatic Enterprises one of our new sponsor present this month. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Give me a head count.

If you are bringing the better half and a kid let me know and also let me know how many hot dogs and hambugers your group will want to consume so I can plan.

I'll pickup the Hamburger meat and hot dogs if others will volunteer to bring:

1) Cokes
2) Chips
3) Buns
etc etc etc

Wow Brandon nice of you!! I will bring chips and buns. We will also need paper plates, and cups I assume.

PLEASE plan on attending!! As Brandon said one of our sponsors will be there. We need to make a good impression on him. We all need to show for this one if possible!!

Let's see how many new reefers we can get out!

Head Count = 2 for me.

I have paper plates and napkins.....

I will warn you in advance though if you guys want cheese, mayo or ketchup, the little lady at my house gets the weight watchers 0 fat nasty stuff, but your more than welcome to use it.

Cups who needs those drink out of a can HEHE.

So Reefernoob, you didnt answer the how many questions above HEHE!

Oh and most importantly, don't everyone fight over this, but whos house are we going ot have decembers meeting at and on what saturday.... please volunteer if you can we would all like to see other peoples tanks.

Thanks
Brandon

Hello All, Brandon Ive been reading yalls posts for a while and would like to join the club. I tried emailing a application to a email address you had on one of your old threads but it was sent back to me. I would like to come to your next meeting If that is alright? Maybe I can fill out a application there? thanks Ironman

Hello again, How will I find out when, where? Let me know what foods are short and Ill bring them.
As for my tank: Its a Highly mixed reef, Alittle of everthing. 50% Softies, 40% LPS. 10% SPS. 2 - 250 watt Halides,+ flouresents (soon to be vhos).
40 gallon sump - 1/2 refugium, 1/2 sump. My 100 gallon is currently 1 fish only, thats going to change though as I am on my way to burmuda triangle in about 15 minutes to trade in my huge porcupine puffer. Ive watched him eat my clown trigger and my niger trigger, and hes to expensive to feed. Im thinking of just filling it with caluerpa and letting it grow. looking forward to hearing from yall.

Welcome to the forums Ironman. Nice to have another local person interested in the club and hope to see you there. Just let us know if you plan on coming so we can get a head count for food, seating, etc.

The meeting will be at

368 Ashley Drive
Soddy Daisy TN 37379

Directions:
North on 27, take the Thrasher Pike exit (next exit after 153). Take a right onto Thrasher Pike. Drive about a mile to two miles on thrasher pike. you will come to a fairly large intersections take a left on Gann road. after turning onto Gann Ashley Place subdivision will be your next left and meeting will be on that road.

on

Saturday November 12th at 11:30 a.m EST.

Cokes - cans in a cooler would be best,
hot dog buns,
hamburger buns,
chips

Just pick one from the list and post here so everyone doesn't bring the same thing.

Looking forward to meeting the wife.

Brandon

Whoop Whoop! Im in, im bring my cats to play with your dog! I have trained my cats how to properly keep a dog in line. I can bring cokes, beer or what ever, just assign me something.

I'll be there with hubby, so count us as 2. I'll eat one hamburger, hubby will probably eat one of each.

Hiya Ironman! Hope you can join us! From Georgia, I would take 27 north from downtown Chattanooga, instead of 153 (tons of traffic lights!). We'll have applications there.

Welcome Fred! I can't wait to meet you.

11:30 is great for us.

I'll bring hamburger buns of assorted flavors. I can also bring folding chairs.

Angela

Last edited:
Alright! This is looking like a good meeting coming up!! :^: :^: :bounce: :bounce: :^: :^:

I consider you all friends and I respect you all. I know we are all adults, but for different reasons would it be too much too ask if we didnt bring alcohol? I am bringing my nephew and his mom wouldnt like it too much.

Again, I respect you all and hope you understand where I am coming from. If it were just me I could take it. If this is too much too ask, then I will be alone, which is still fine.

Thanks. :D

PS. I also understand that you Vols fans probably are drinking alot more these days as well.... :pooh:

Last edited:
Ewwww! That thong gave me an ugly picture in my head for the day!

I agree about the alcohol, and at that time of the day especially.

Back