Novembers Meeting

What will be covered this month other than how to grill a burger? :D I'm assuming no frags this month either.

I don't think I'll be able to make it cause the other half of the family's parental set will be working @ 11:30 :( Depending on the topic, however, I can probably make arrangements :D

topics topics topics.....

1) Brandons tank
2) Group Order ( giving out stuff etc )
3) New Sponsors and the sponsor that is coming from knoxville.
4) A DIY project that david and I are working on tonight to show everyone.
5) probably travel to the new fish store next to my house after the meeting.

That is just besides the burgers and hot dogs.

I also have a puppy for the kids to play with if you want to bring them... little 7 month old boxer, but he might be busy with chris's cats. :death: :death:

Also as usual we encourage everyone to ask any questions and chat with other hobiests to learn and exchange information about hobby related topics.

And last but not least why Chris sells living reef thongs and how many has he sold?

Hope that is enough to get you to show up.

Brandon

Its just the o'le prevert in me, I hope to not see any of the male membership where these thongs, if you do... please no pictures. We have sold one t-shirt so far! Whopp, Whoop. Oh I bought it. :)

Last edited:
lets see...i'll take 2 hotdogs and so will my wife :bounce:

also..are we still gonna do cards for the members so we can start getting some discounts at lfs?

Last edited:
You guys are kinda scaring me with All the talk about thongs and beer. Just what kinda club is this. Just kidding!
What store is opening that your wanting to visit?

Wife and I'll be there . 2 burgers and 2 HD for us . I will bring some canned Pepsi and some Mountain Dews .Do I need to bring a Diet drink of any kind?

Oh Yea Michael! Mt. Dew!!!! It does make me a little tipsy though.....

We need to discuss some things as Brandon mentioned, but just getting together and talking reef is really what the club is all about. I enjoy all your comany, and i have mad some great friendships.(even though Brandon abuses me)

Ok, I'll be honest. It's really all about the new corals I am getting Saturday!! :bounce:

Any luck on the cards?

Sab brings up a very good point.

The new store is Aquatic illusions.... Les from the old aquatic wildlife opened up his own store.. Satruday is the grandopening.

Here is a good start using Adobe Photo Shop, but I must admit that was the frist time I have ever used it.

Thanks
Brandon

That's not a bad card at all. We just need something to use for our discounts.

I've had my Adobe Photoshop CS for a year, and still haven't used it. The users guide is huge, and gave me a headache. :frustrat:

If I had a working printer, I'd print them, but both my printers are dead. Grrr, cheap piece of crap. :pooh:

Itty bitty pictures on that link, so I'm not sure what you're doing, but holding a big piece of pvc.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of one of the final drafts to the cards.

ClubCard.gif

They will be printed on a credit card machine that Chris will do. He owns one of those expensive things. :bowdown:

We will have the best club card!

It's alright angela, I did a poor job on purpose knowing that people would like David's better. It's like Y league sports you have to let everyone feel like they are important.

Just kidding. Yea I don't claim by any means to be good with Photoshop, David did an excellent job. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brandon, Do you still need me to bring hamburger buns and chips? If so how many and what kind?
The snails never made it and Im highly irritated. Ill find out whats up and work something out to get them to the people who want them.
Let me know what you need?

Bryan:

I have 16 burgers and 12 buns...

So items that we still need.

4 hamburger buns
Chips
also if someone doesn't mind grabbing a package of sliced cheese we should be covered.

Sorry to hear about the snails.

Brandon

Back