Novemeber Meeting

Kinda funny you meant to use the word 'Resigned', but used 'Reigned'

"to be predominant or prevalent <chaos reigned in the classroom>"

Ironman said:
dave something you have to remember is that brandon has nothing in life but the forrums, and by editing his post you are taking away the only mistress he can control. As for the threat he made on your life, I can testify in court if you need it!:mrgreen:
when do I get to be a moderator? I would love the power trip you guys seem to get off on! (oops was that sexually explicit?) I would edit it but im not a loser, im mean moderator!:bounce:

that was good!! :Cheers:

Did once and that didn't turn out so well, long story.

We do door prizes more often than anything else, where we just give a minute to win something.

Anywhere from 10 - 20 people, we are a pretty small club.

I know you go to alot of the atlanta club meetings and I have attended a couple. They are nothing like that, not that that is good or bad, just different.

We don't normally have a topic, just alot of people sitting around having a good time, eating, and normally everyone giving David and me a hard time. We are so small we figure we can just answers peoples questions or discuss whatever people are interested in.

I don't think so, the last one I attended was the one at Cap Bay when you guys did the lighting demo.

I meet Chris and some of the others though.

ah.... so do u know who I am? I was video taping it with Chris' cam. It was sooooooo freakin hot, huh??

Tony, the speaker, is my buddy and possibly upcoming ARC prez...

Let me know next time u come down...

Yea it was very hot.

I came hoping to meet people from atlanta to possibly trade corals with etc, but felt like we all kinda had to be quite and listen to the topic. Like I said not bad, but an hour long demo with no chairs and the heat just didnt' turn out to be what I had in mind.

I would like to come down when you guys do one of your tour of the tanks meetings or one that has the possibility for more fellowship and meeting others.

Brandon

yeah the tank tours are very cool, but we can't seem to get enuff people wanting to show off their tanks as of recently...

If I ever get up there to a meeting, I'll bring some frags... whatcha guys mostly looking for?

I know me and David should swap zoas....
but not until i get the nudi's out... that's a mess all in itself!!

Here's the link
Talkingreef - Zoanthid Eating Nudibranchs
edit if you have too since it's another board... sorry

BTW I'm pretty much SPS, but just starting to switch over..

Rev and the others seem to really like Zoas and LPS especially Blasto, Acans, etc.

Back