Nudi's

yote

In Memoriam
I've been fighting bryopsis for a while now(since I tryed Kent salt 3 months ago).Been doing 25 gallon water changes every week,running phos-ban and carbon.No nitrates,no dectectable phosphates,coralline growing outta control.:grumble:
Well,I give up,and brought this lil feller home:
media1-12.jpg

Lets see if they're all they're cracked up to be.:D

I'm sure this one wont starve to death anytime soon.
But as long as he lasts long enough to take care of my bryopsis,I'll be tickled to death with it.

nice addition yote..if someone can ..is defenetly you...ive always admired your coraline!!

You can have my coralline Bro:mrgreen:I'm starting to hate that crap.
I went a couple of weeks without cleaning my koralias,and the coralline about closed up the intake slots on em.

Check on the nudi before I left for work this morning.There is about a 3sq" patch of rock that WAS covered in bryopsis.This morning,it was bare rock:bounce:

hi yote. the statement you make that you will be tickled to death if the nudie cleanes up the bryopsis is an oxymoron in that after the brio is gone the nudie will die, a life lost to get rid of a plant seems exsessive.

hi yote. the statement you make that you will be tickled to death if the nudie cleanes up the bryopsis is an oxymoron in that after the brio is gone the nudie will die, a life lost to get rid of a plant seems exsessive.

I realize you dont know me Rugie.But you can rest assured that I dont intend to let my nudi ( or anything else)starve.I've done all my research and fully understand what it takes to keep the animals in my tank.
BTW,Welcome to the site and thanks for the input.

Aw man, I was hoping to see some internet pron when i opened this thread.

Nudi.

Get it? :hernoseen

Nevermind.

Back