Oceanic 92 Corner

Mikebuzz

Reefing newb
Just wondering if anyone is using the Oceanic 92 Corner Reef ready tank. I ordered one the other day and their website says something I don't quite understand. I'll quote.

"All Oceanic Reef Ready aquariums are pre-drilled and feature our new MegaFlow overflows which are installed on the back wall of the aquarium (except 92 corner)"

Sorry for such a dumb question but, does this mean the overflow is located somewhere else other than the back wall or does it not have an overflow at all?

Any explanation of this tank would be helpful.

Thanks,

Buzz

You need to contact the manufacturer for that question, but, if it is a corner unit the overflow would be a corner overflow and would be across the back corner. just my 2 cents. if you check out the mega flow overflows you will see two types. the ones on the back walls of the larger tanks and the ones in the back corners of the tanks that are not as long. since you only have one back corner you will most likely have a corner over flow unit. just the same i would contact the person you bought from or the manufacturer to make sure. Oceanic is a prefered choice of tanks. I would be surprised if they did not have an overflow with this unit.

Changed my mind.

Well,

After going back to the LFS with a friend, I decided against the corner tank and loaded up a 125 gallon tank instead. About 6 feet long with 2 overflows. Now just waiting for the store to open up so I can get more water. I brought home about 120 gallons but I'm still about two inches below the minimum line on the sump and haven't primed any of the plumbing yet. They open at 11:00. I guess now would be a good time to start being patient. I'll try to start posting pics.

Buzz

Back