Oceanic BioCube 29!

Alexander,It makes perfect sense what I typed. I got Oceanic BioCube 29 gallon for 239.00 which means two hundred thirty nine dollars. I was wondering to those who have Oceanic BioCube 29, how much they got it for? still confused?

I got this today for 239.00 for this BioCube 29. They usually are 289.00 What did you get for it?

pinstripes

what did you get for it makes it sound like you are asking what someone sold it for. there seemed to be a few too many words in the beginning. Im not trying to criticize you at all. Just was totally confused. your second post completely cleared it up for me. sounds like you got a good little chunk of change off of the regular price. congrats on your new purchase! :bounce:

You know what's funny?
I totally got it the first time I read it.
In fact I had to go back and read it again... and again... and again... trying to figure out what's confusing about it. Then i finally saw it! The last few words "what did you get for it" I read as "What did you get it for" which is probably what the OP meant to write. LOL!

Anyway, sounds like you got a good deal. I dont have one though.

what did you get for it makes it sound like you are asking what someone sold it for. there seemed to be a few too many words in the beginning. Im not trying to criticize you at all. Just was totally confused. your second post completely cleared it up for me. sounds like you got a good little chunk of change off of the regular price. congrats on your new purchase! :bounce:

Your right, I didn't typed that out right. Sorry about that. English 101 wasn't so kind to me!

I paid $249 for mine. On rare occasion you can get them for $199. Think carefully and plan what you will buy. I ended up spending $2K on the whole thing. If you could cure your own LR you can save a lot of money but it will take longer.

I also picked one up, Feb. 3, 2010. No deals in Canada, it only holds about 21 gallons, just in case you thought the size 29 means 29 gallons, don't be fooled.
James

There are a million ways to mod the biocubes. While I get the best overall answers here at living reefs --the Allin1 forum at Nano-Reef.com Forums has by far the most info on mod'ing biocubes. You'll be shocked at what people have done with them.

Back