october meeting

Did yall know brandon and tucker have alot in common! they both are nuetered for one. they both like to lick there own privates, and they both chase after any balls that roll by!:mrgreen:

Yea bryan can we get one of htose big blow up air things that have 100s of balls in it for the meeting? Mark me off for the chips....

I'm bringing salty nuts for you guys to smack on.

Nope, as fun as that might be it would be one of those things that would get out of control just like this thread has.

Oh my garsh! This was a great laugh and I am sorry I missed it!! ROFLMBO!!

Hey what was the official time again? Can we make it 3ish??

LOL. I missed a fun post last night...Got off too soon...Darn!

Anyhow, Charlie & I will bring some drinks, a dessert, & anything else thats needed....

Which crumb snatchers are we talking about comming?? The 2 legged kind or 4 legged kind? I have both.. Can bring which ever...lol.

Ironman said:
your affraid youll get hurt arnt you!:chair:

Don't you worry about me i'm going to get hurt for sure.... just make sure you pay your homeowners insurance this month :mrgreen:

well the meeting is next saturday and nobody seems to be giving me a head count yet!
So far I have:
Brandon, angela - chips and salty nuts
Anthony - Drinks - Family?
Charlie, jami - Stuff for smores? - kids?
James - ????
Michael - ????
Chris - ???? you dont have to have a tank to come! you can see your fish (which you need to set up a tank so you can have them back.:mrgreen: )
Patrick - ? - family! - your coming by the way!
David - wife and daughter? - Please come! its funner with you there man!
Brent - life partner!:mrgreen: ?
Im drawing a blank on several new members we have! sorry. but we want all of you there.

please post if your coming, and how many hotdogs you will consume!

It will just be me from my side as the inlaws will be in town.... so I might be staying the night...

As for what i'm bringing... Planters extra salty nut mix. OH yea sign me up for whole klosik Pickles the big 8" ones. See you guys there.

Back