october meeting

We will be there w/all 3 kids unless MIL will watch them again...We can handle the smores. Just let us know if there is anything else u need us to bring..

We would still love to have you and the 2 crumb snatchers and the curtain climber. :)

Last edited:
Hey I will be there with Alycia, maybe Tonya. I will be late though, around 3pm. I have a Bday party to attend at 2pm.....ughhh...

hope you can still make it jami! how old are the kids?
glad to hear you are making it dave, tonya can come! you see april hates the club to, So they can sit and make fun of us together!:mrgreen:
brandon, just cause angela has to keep 8" pickles in the house doesnt mean we want to eat them, especially if the can is already opened!:bounce:

drive the COBRA, it will give you some incentive!:mrgreen: really, just take it slow and youll be fine. ill say a prayer for ya to!

Ironman said:
drive the COBRA,!

LMAO! I actually told Charlie that I would be using it earlier tonight,hahaha..Poor guy is going to be a nervous wreck worrying about the dang car....
We are going to be using our Surburban untill I buy me something new, I am more scared of that in the interstate than the COBRA..

Well, They are going to total it..It was supposedly on the edge of total vs. fixable. but they knew I didnt want to "drive an '06 w/all new body" (as the adjuster put it). Plus I think they realized more was messed up than just outside..Heck my glove box wasnt working right after the wreck..All the inside was messed up. Everyone who saw it in persone said the pics didnt do it justice..Worse looking in person than camera..:shock:
We are waiting on them to pay it off along w/GAP to make thier payment.

NOW for the :pooh: , the guy is fighing it. He made up some BS story. Saying he was in the middle lane all along & I came into him...So, I think things are about to turn UGLY!. :frustrat:

I have thought about it Thats for sure.He doesnt live too far from me...When State Farm (his company) called me asking ?'s & she finally admitted talking to him & getting his side of the story, I was about to go insane on her!!. I told her I LOVE his version of the story & that I couldn't have made up a better one myself..He has a GREAT imagination.
According to her the police reports dont mean JACK! Since the officer didnt witness the accident!! So, it is his word & his passenger vs. mine!... :frustrat: :grumble: ....I talked to a witness the day after the accident, so they probably wont use her b/c they will say I tainted her or some crap...

He talked to both witnesses. & left the names on the accident report.. But to SF, that wasnt good enough...Thats how I knew what happened, b/c he ? 1 set of witnesses while standing next to my van. She said it was his fault. Nothing is EVER easy for me...lol...I had a friend get into a wreck a week ago & her company already paid off the car & she was able to buy something new...Here I am almost a month into this & we are almost still @ the beginning..:frustrat: I need to make a pmt., Charlie is refusing... & Wachovia is getting mad @ me!! :grumble: :shock:

what has state farm done for his car? that worries me, ive had state farm for along time. but if they are going to hold me up like that im not interested in taking the chance. like you say life goes on and bill collectors dont care about your circumstances.

I dont think anything yet...Still "investigating" as she puts it..BLAH!.....I am goign to call Allstate tomorrow to see if we are getting anywhere yet..

I try to tell Charlie that they dont care..They want a pmt. PERIOD!...I will be mad if they repo a totaled out vehicle b/c he is being stubborn...lol...It was due on the 15th. Grace period ended the 25th & they have already called & sent 2 letters..They mean business..

the worst thing is it will go on your credit report and screw your credit score. its not worth the amount of the payment in the long run. it will haunt you forever. and may affect your next loan for a new car.

Back