october meeting

EXACTLY what I was telling him!! @ least it is nice to know I am right...lol....hahahaha.......

Well, it has been great chatting, I gotta hit the bed. 6 am comes FAST! Esp. when Kodey will be jumping into my bed in about 2 hrs....lol....
Goodnight

Yea State Farm screwed me one to many times, I'm now a allstate customer cant really comment on them though as they all seem to take your money equally well, its just when they have to pay out it becomes an issue.

Yea I have SF for my home and car, and the more and more I hear and deal with them, the more I feel I need to switch. I may be doing this sooner than later..

Well, I so far cant complain about Allstate.. This is the 2nd wreck we have had this year & they have been pretty good w/us. A little slow, but good..I think this time around, it is SF holding everything up..Blah.

Yes Bryan we will be coming. It will be the whole family, the wife and 1 1/2 kids. We can bring some drinks and chips. I'll eat at least 2 hotdogs. The wife one and Justice one. Maybe more :shock: ! And lots of smores!!! :mrgreen:

Sounds like a great time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Oh i have 2 candy frags and some solid neon green star polyps i will bring them to the meeting if anyones interested in trade or whatever

well here is a new list: when you say yes im coming, that doesnt tell me how many people your bringing! Im buying hotdogs so list how many approximatly your family will consume!

brandon - chips, salty nuts, pickles
anthony - Drinks
Jami - graham crackers, marshmellows, chocolate (smores!:^: )
James - plastic cups?
michael - sturdy paper plates?
Patrick - more drinks and chips
David - couple bags of ice?
Brent - brownies! or cookies?

anybody else coming?

If theres a problem with what you can bring or want to change it let me know.
remember we wont be cooking hotdogs till 5 ish, so eat lunch before hand or plan on snacking till we eat.

Since we will have several kids we will have a hay ride, you may want to bring some extra clothes to play ball in the yard plus it will probly get chilly towards evening. so dress for it.

Since we didnt discuss the club purchase at patricks we will be finallizing something at this meeting, If you have any ideas, you have a couple days to research it.
Are there any topics that you all would like to discuss? I think it would be neat to discuss the different methods of maintaining calcium and alkalinity, there are several ways and several of us here have been experimenting alot lately and may have some good info to share with everyone? any other ideas?

Man this meeting is going to be fun! Dont start anything till i get there. It will probably be around 3:30 or so.... :(

Oh I will have 2 dogs and Alycia and Tonya will have 1 each please. I can bring more than ice, let me know what else you need.

cookies or brownies eh? you got it bub! Also does anyone else have any cool frags they might wanna bring like zoa's or stony frags? Brandon my PHE is finally starting to open also so i think he will be ok and spread across the land(hopefully)

cool...brownies... aye :)

When you come over to my place next month you can see if there are any stonies you like then i'll see about working you a piece off.

Back