october meeting

David is like a random number generator, completely un predictible so i'm going to have to go with even money....

Just Kidding Dave, but gotta give you a hard time.

im not placing any bets, I believe in david.:Cheers:
hey patrick can you pm me quick I need to change the odds on something!:mrgreen:

ROFL!! Very funny, but I have changed my ways boys! I am trying to be more dependable and I am serious. :)

Listen I was offered 2 Alabama Tickets last night and turned them down to be at this meeting. My wife really wanted to go, but I told her that I made a commitment and she agreed. She is coming too!

So dont bet against me this time!! ;)

your an idiot!!:frustrat: Im mean thanks dave your such a pall. I knew I could count on you.
hey patrick pm me I need to change the odds again. :mrgreen:

if your not going to make it to a meeting and you are listed to bring something please post that you wont be making it. that way there is time to get the stuff you cant bring, and the host wont buy to much food. thanks

As much as I want to, I dont believe we will be making it..The surburban is acting a fool & that leaves me w/the COBRA while Charlie is @ work... & W/the "target" I have hanging on my vehicles, I dont think it is smart to give it a shot..lol.. :<

I HOPE SO! Charlie is on the phone w/me complaining about "knee airbags".. Volvo has them & I would like that... The more PROTECTION the better!! haha..He thinks they would be dangerous same for side...lol..:frustrat:

I'm gonna have to pull a Dave this time around. Our house is coming along quickly, which is a good thing. We need to go and purchase our wood and tile flooring this weekend. Sorry it fell on the same weekend as the meeting, but not much I could do about that. I hope you guys have a great time and someone eat an extra dog for me. :mrgreen:

Bryan:

Thanks for a great meeting. For all those that weren't able to make it you missed out.

Four wheelers, hay rides, bom fires, smores, football, soccer, and FRAGS.

Great meeting and thanks again for everything you did Bryan.
Brandon

well the meeting went well, we all had a great time (I think?) the weather was perfect, and the hotdogs were yummy! all yall that didnt come missed out and diserved it!:grumble: thanks to patrick the smores were great! we also had some homemade cup cakes, thanks to brent and his better half. and for all those who bet against me, you can send paypal payments to my email address! Yes david did show up with bells on! thanks dave, its always more fun when your there, and we all made a effort to not pick on you.
Well the discition was made to purchase the masna DVD's and a par meter. brandon, david, and I will research them out and find the best deal, then we will post what the status is on ordering them. Keep in mind visitors and friends that this is a benefit for club members, So keep your dues paid or join the club to start enjoying the benefits we are trying to provide.

thanks everyone for a great time today, lets see if brandon can make novembers meeting a huge success, If it works out maybe we will have the par meter and brandon can give a how to class on using the meter!

:cry: \I wish I couold have made it...Did anyone take pics??

I will get to the next one even if that means cuffing Charlie to the steering wheel & making him drive!! hahahaha.....

Back