October POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was referring to positive feedback for a pest anemone picture

Aha all this confusion is hilarious. I thought you were referring to the Red X comment as well. Even though you weren't, I will still give my interpretation of the Red X. I assumed Ryan meant Red X as in to close the window because he won't be participating in the contest since the competition is so stiff.

redxdance.gif
redxdance.gif
redxdance.gif

:rolleyes:I am actually quite the dumbass, I was reading this earlier and was wondering wy I was getting red X's for alexander last post instead of smilies...I swear everytime I put 2 and 2 together I get 5:grumble:

:twocents: Its just that metric math Michelle:mrgreen:

I wasnt getting all the posts about it myself? Sorry for the boring end!

messiah thats a great pic. That looks almost exactly like my new blenny. except i think mine is an eyelash belnny. not sure

:rolleyes:I am actually quite the dumbass, I was reading this earlier and was wondering wy I was getting red X's for alexander last post instead of smilies...I swear everytime I put 2 and 2 together I get 5:grumble:

LOL!!! im glad I could provide you a temporary state of confusion. Hope you enjoyed the humor later after you realized what was going on. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back