October POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot's of nice pics everyone. I don't really have anything to submit this month so I just checked this thread now.
Wow! How DID you do this? It looks great!
Sort of looks Photoshopped :shock: (which I thought wasn't allowed), but maybe it's just way overexposed or something. Dennis probably knows how it's done. :Cheers: It does look pretty cool tho.

I must say its an eye catching shot,but far from natural:lol: ....at least i hope,or you better get a radiation test kit for your tank:shock:

If i could delete the old pic and use this one?

IMG_0221.jpg

Wow! How DID you do this? It looks great!

The effect is achieved when converting the raw file.

You purposely shoot on the wrong white balance setting the add in some heavy selective vignette, contrast was boosted a lot, then for the final touches I played with channel saturation/hue (in the raw converter) and added in some fill.

It was also shot with just atinics on....

I'm sure people have said it before... Shooting raw has sooo many advantages.

If your camera has it... Starting using it and spending lots of time in both adobe raw and lightroom. You will be amazed what you can do in there.

Thanks all!

That's a great shot Tex! I want some of those sexy shrimp, they're just so dang small and so freakin expensive

That's a great shot Tex! I want some of those sexy shrimp, they're just so dang small and so freakin expensive

Thanks, I have two of them, and they live in the frogspawn. Kind of funny how the spots on them almost blend in with the tips of the coral.

is this a reasonable pic? I took it with my cellphone so it came out wierd. I think it looks cool.

irensing-albums-some-pics-picture679-imag0079.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back