October POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this a reasonable pic? I took it with my cellphone so it came out wierd. I think it looks cool.

irensing-albums-some-pics-picture679-imag0079.jpg

Another interesting one for sure. Good job.

F, no.... he will be up and killin shyt within 2 months i promise....its going to be my main goal right now besides getting a job lol

Everyone is gunna love this tank...im surpized theres no thread started just for predator tanks....maybe ill be "that" starter. Hell maybe ill be the first to get one on vid to smash my tank =)

Probably next weekend, but that will be up to the Biff master. Why? Going to have your Mantis by then?

next weekend? that would give us only 2 or 3 days to vote. I think voting will begin when there is at least 7 days. at least thats how its been in the past when she doesnt forget :mrgreen:

hey Dana42078 ... that awesome! i have been planning on getting a mantis as well ... my wife isnt happy about it cuz she hates to see things get eaten but i think its awesome to see nature work ... what kind are you getting and what size tank? as of right now i am planning on a 20G tank with a nice burrow and a peacock mantis ... i think i am going to just plum it to my main DT

I had a really really hard time deciding what pic to use this month but, here's what I decided on
UrchinHitchers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back