October POTM Voting!

Who should win October POTM?

• Oscarsdad608 - Side Tank Shot

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Melonbob - New! Tank! Excitement! Wow!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daugherty - Just Clammin' Around

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • cthegame - Algae and Pod

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • dustin_P74 - Hungry Candy Cane

• Gooseman - Anemone and Maroon Clown

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • d.french - Leather

• Reeffreak - Ultra-Rare Prize Winning Anemones

• messiah023 - Grampie the Blenny

• Alexander - 54 Flavors of Algae (With a Small Side of Fish)

• Coletrickle - Clown and Cleaner Shrimp

• imdaring - Glowing Anemone and Clown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody likes the AFT huh? Ryan..... i know you dig planted freshwaters, its kinda the same idea hahaha.

goosman was my vote no questions asked

Ok now Sammy;s pic is on the home page...what's happening. Hack maybe?

I won't go into details to avoid further changes to the home page, but there is a place that you can upload the picture of the month and it automatically puts it on the homepage. This mechanism was created recently, so we were missing the first few pictures of the year. This feature is only supposed to be accessible to mods and admins, but *someone* tried to help out by adding the previous winners to the database for the upcoming POTY competition, and discovered that *he/she* had the capability to change the homepage picture.

That someone promptly PMd me, saying "WTF?!?!" I told *him/her* to continue uploading the old photos until all of this year's winners were in, because we were going to have a new POTM picture on the front in a few days anyways.

So no one hacked it. It's just a bug that will hopefully get fixed. And no one get any dumbass ideas about changing the front picture now that I've told you this!!

^^^^^^^^^
He/she must be Alex,quit trying to be secretive.

I am highly pissed that nobody voted for my super rare anemones.Thanks for the added description Biff.You just all wait for my rare majano morphs next time.

hehe especially since it was his own pic on the home page.

Since there is no way anyone can beat goose, im voting for my trekkie buddy.

Live Long and Prosper!

thanks to all for the votes! lookin forward to the POTY contest ... btw where do you find all of this years POTM winners

thanks Biff ... i went there last nite to look but didnt scroll down far enough i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back