Octopus Needlewheel 150 [OCT-NW-150]

NewPortRichey

Sushi Anyone????????????
I've used this for about 5 or 6 months. All I have are the stock photos right now but when I get home I'll take actual unit photos. Everything works great and it comes with everything you need. This is an in-sump skimmer. I've recently done some work to my sump and there's too much water height for it now. I've ordered another one and this one needs to go.
NW150.jpg

The NW150 skimmer is built on a simple, proven design. This skimmer comes with a needlewheel driven pump. Setup is very easy; simply place the skimmer in your sump, plug it in, adjust the riser pipe, then let it go. This is truly a plug and play skimmer.
#HPC Body Width:6 inchesHeight:23 inchesFootprint:10 inches x 9 inchesIncluded Pump:Octopus Turbine 2000 (draws only 38 watts)Our Tank Rating:150 gallons
The skimmer is constructed of cell cast acrylic, true schedule 80 unions are also used on these skimmers.
Collection cup removal is very easy, simply loosen the large union on top and the skimmer and remove the collection cup. Collection cup removal requires less than 1 inch of additional clearance.

Newport,
You just had to wait untill I'd already bought a new skimmer didnt ya?:mrgreen:

hey yote have to get some video but i just fired up my extreme octopus 150, great buy for 200 bucks.

Newport,
You just had to wait untill I'd already bought a new skimmer didnt ya?:mrgreen:

hahaha, dammit, I wish it would go to someone on here before i put it up on ebay. yote....you could always use another one, ya know, for the next tank :mrgreen:

Well,Your right about that.
But gotta come up with the funds to build a den before I can even think about my next tank.

According to the wife any way.:mrgreen:

Back