Odd Clown Behavior

rdahlke1105

I'm a girl.
My clowns are acting kinda strange today. My parameters are below.

Temp: 79.3
Specific Gravity: 1.025
PH: 7.8
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 0
dKH: 8.6
Calc: 460
Phospates: 0
Magnesium: 1440

Here is a short behavior of their behavior.

+1 BL1, anyways clowns are very strange fish, they do weird stuff all the time. Dont worry about it mate. :D

Damn, ninja'd by Reaha! :p

LOL Waddi. They just don't normally behave this way is all. Since the tank crash I'm a little paranoid by anything odd in my babies behavior.

Actually they are all over the tank. They don't normally stay in only one place. So right now I don't think they are trying to get anything to host them.

They might just be trying to determine who's boss. How long have you had them? If they're the same size, it's likely they will have a power struggle until one wins. Not sure with clowns though. The "normal" behavior for them is "abnormal" LOL

I've had them for about 3 weeks now. When I got them the lighter colored one was slightly bigger, now the darker one is actually the slightly larger one. I have a feeling the darker one will end up becoming the female. I've been waiting to name them until they determine which one is going to become female.

thats 3 tanks that i know of today off the top of my head that fish were acting weird....no one else noticed this? maybe something in the polar shift coming to spring maybe idk....ima keep an eye on them tomorrow while i can.

Back