Of all the Cyber Monday Sales, you had to walk in to mine :)

johnmaloney

Reefing newb
Yeah! 2 retail holidays in one week, what more can a snailsman ask for? So lets see....okay here is a good sale:

25% off with the code "cyber", this code cannot be used on rock/bulk packages or quick crews.

Free macro algae 3 pack, (random selections), with each order over $25 that requests it. Just leave me a note in the comments field.

Free Express Mail (overnight to most locations) on orders over $125*

Free Priority Mail on orders over $25 (No items with a * next to their name can ship Priority Mail)*

* Shipping specials apply to non-rock orders. Rock ships for free in most cases, but not overnight for $175 if you buy 85 pounds etc...

Checkout all the fun at ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home, and thanks for making this one of our best weeks yet.

Welcome John, It's nice to have you here. I ordered from you when I set up my new tank and it was great! You even sent me more than what I had ordered, I'll definitely be ordering during this sale today.

John ROCKS!

Thanks for answering my questions (and damn quick, too!) about the black mangrove seedlings before the holidays. Still thinking about those. :)

Dennis, I just got a package in from him. I ordered the sprouts and they look very nice. Good green leafs and lots of roots. Unfortunately, our Wisconsin winter has taken it's toll and they are very, very cold. They were well packed and a warmer was included but all day on a truck in 5 degree temperatures.... they aren't like frozen asparagus but you get the idea. The temp I got off the bags when I opened the box was 46 degrees. Oy. I think you should definitely get the mangroves, these are quality sprouts and you're in Texas, winter should be no prob for you.

He was also very generous with the amount of snails and such that was supposed to come with my order. If they all make it due to the temp, I came out very good with my order!
C

Last edited:
I just ordered from them too. He even made a special 10 gallon quick crew package for me!!! Expecting my new snails tomorrow! I love the snails!! I'd never have believed that before ok lol

Thanks everyone!

Picasso email me and let me get your order fixed. They have been shipping pretty well, but each week we expect a few packages to take a beating, it happens nearly every week no matter the time of year so we try to factor it into prices and cover these situations. Really it is no trouble at all, email me and we will work out a solution for you, there is warm weather coming to the midwest next week too I hear after these blizzards pass.

Back