Official -- Frag Swap Information

Hey, I still need information for size, dimensions, and layout of the road signs so I can see about getting them done. Also, am I still providing the sound for this?

Chris:

David is doing the sound system.

The demensions are whatever you can get. Just needs to say something like "Frag Swap" and have enough space to draw an arrow pointing in the right direction.

Are you going to be able to make it to my house this Saturday? Keep us updated.

Brandon

OK... I just remembered that at the meeting David and I discussed the possibility of me doing it.
I need to extend apologies to everyone. Due to an unexpected $1100 repair bill on our vehicle, I have been off line for about a week. Can someone catch me up on everything? What is the deal about the meeting Saturday? I'll do my best to make it. I am in the process of getting the signs taken care of as well.

OK... I just finish finalizing the signs. They will be optic yellow with black letters, 18 X 24 inches, and the Chattanooga frag swap lettering will match the header on the flyer and he will include peel and stick arrows so we can pick and choose which direction they point. I'm able to get about 5 done. Will that be enough?

Sounds great Chris.

Saturdays meeting will be a quick one and more business oriented than most.... You can also see my tank, since you haven't been to my house before, but it can't compare to David's. Just want everyone to try and have everything done by this Saturday and bring it to the meeting, so we can focus on the last minute unexpected things next week.

I'll call David tonight and get back in touch with you on the sound system.

Brandon

You can also see my tank, since you haven't been to my house before, but it can't compare to David's.

This statment is total BULL! Brandon's tank is nuch nicer than mine IMHO.

Anyway, Chris if you for sure that you are going to be there and set up the Fri night before, I would be good to have your sound stuff. I hear it nice! It would be one less thing to worry about.

I can't set it up the night before because I will be working with it that night. I can however be there early Saturday to do it. It only needs one plug in and I can have it running in about 15 minutes as long as there's someone there to help carry it in.

RevReefer said:

I personally think everyone's got a nicer tank than mine, but everyone probably gets to spend more time with theirs.

A speaker on a tripod or something and a mic should be enough....

The room is fairly small, so we don't need anything to large. Just somethign to make a couple announcements of whats going on.

Brandon

RevReefer said:
QUOTE]

David you know that isn't true, well it wasn't anyways... now that I've been fragging all your corals this week it might be a close tie.

Brandon

O ya,ll stop- it both tanks look good .Both of ya'll are acting like spoiled brats ,and we all know Brandon is the spoiled brat in the club.O what is a Super Moderator is that kinda like a super brat? I like David's and Brandon's tank.Brandon can not help it he has all that money to buy the biggest and best equipment. One of the best Reef Tanks I have seen only had a hang-on the back filter a cheap skimmer and one power head no sump-fug or any fancy stuff .

Recieved two more 25 dollar gift certificates for Dr. Fosters and Smith today.

Also Randy from Reed Maricultures will also be speaking at 12:45.

Brandon

I got confirmation yesturday that Michael's Aquatic Den is donating a $25 gift certificate. It can be used in his store or through his on-line store incase someone from out of town wins.

Sea Chem made a huge donation. ~$525 dollars worth.

2 - Magnesium Test Kits. $26.95 (54)
3 - Marine Basic Test Kit. $26.95 (81)
3 - Reef Special Test Kit $27.95 (84)
4 - Reef Calcium 250ml $5 (20)
4 - Reef Plus 250 ml $5 (20)
4 - Reef Advantage Calcium $6 (24)
4 - Reef Buffer $5 (20)
6 - Purigen Pouch 100ml 7$ (42)
6 - Seachem Reef Pack: Enhancer $9 (54)
6 - Seachem Reef Pack: Fundamentals $9 (54)
12 - Seachem Ammonia Alert 6$ (72)

Just thought I would let everyone know.
Brandon

Back