Oh boy, he's here!!

andysgirl8800

Blenny Badlands
Got a call today from my fish man....he finally got his hands on my Lieutenant Tang. Actually, he's had him for about three weeks, but refuses to sell any of his livestock until he's had it at least 3 weeks and it is eating well. Now....I just have to brainwash....er....um....TALK TO the hubby to see when he'll be swimming in my tank!

Ain't he beautiful?!

lt.jpg

That is a great looking fish!! If you just bring him home and add him to the tank, will the hubby even notice the new fish? "What are you talking about? That fish has been in there all along!!" :mrgreen:

My heart stopped beating for a moment.. that is a georgous tang one of my fav's. I'm sure it will be soon, your hubby may not admit it but he loves your tank as much as you ;)

Amazing looking fish!

Its killing me too. A not so local fish store has a chevron that I want. No holds... Unfortunately, I have no tank for him yet.

Hopefully, you can convince hubby!

:cry: Have to wait another 2 weeks. No room in the budget this pay. :grumble: Ah well. my fish guy will hold him for me. That's what I like about him!

Yeah, I know.....but I trust my LFS guy, I really do. Probably helps that I come in to buy it when I say I will. I never ask him to hold something I am only CONSIDERING buying, only something I have definately decided to buy.

Yeah, I know.....but I trust my LFS guy, I really do. Probably helps that I come in to buy it when I say I will. I never ask him to hold something I am only CONSIDERING buying, only something I have definately decided to buy.
I sure miss my old LFS:(,i felt the same way,and had a great relationship with the family....
Nice looking fish BTW,hope you can get it

I hope my guy will always be there. He's got a super sweet (and smart) shop built over an old automotive repair garage. The kind that has a basement from which you worked on the cars from underneath the first floor. He's got all his plumbing hooked up from below including self top-off system, automatic water change system, automatic feeding system, it's amazing!

His "fuge" in the basement is a 150 tank full of live pods and mysis that he essentially flushes twice a week into his tanks above, which are all interconnected. He has these 500 gallon water drums for his RO/DI water and mixed SW. I've never seen another setup like it. Because most of the water in his "sumps" are below ground, he keeps really stable water temps and can open up the garage doors for additional ventilation.

Hmm....can you tell I'm impressed? *LOL*

Back