OhNoNemo's sons 10 gallon

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
Will start it tomorrow morning .....,but i was thinking of yanking my 2 ocellaris clowns out and move them to his 10.....what do you think?

Bring it on! Maybe someone in your house will be able to keep more then mushrooms in their tank :bounce::bounce:

The 2 clowns to the 10 seems hmm.... I'm not too sure. Well aware on the 1 fish per 10 gallon rule, I'm not absolutely sure on that. What I would say is that it could be doable but that would be the final stocking list as far as fish would go.

Given by your experience with saltwater tanks, i'm sure you know to let the tank cycle and gain stability to make sure the bioload wouldn't be too great.

Well, I was thinking like a juvi french angel. It should be ok in there for a year or two
:DOK,OK,,,newbies beware ,this is all in fun ,a juvi french needs at least a 20 gallon:mrgreen:....JK
OK ,project starts tomorrow ....got the tank ,and HOB fuge(homemade of course) ,i'm going to build the canopy and hopefully get it stained all in one day...i think i'm more excited than he is:D:sfish:

Well,this is as far as i got today....not as much as i wanted to accomplish ,but its coming along....i also decided to keep my clowns and let him pick one out....i showed him the citron/ clown gobies and he likes those,and i know my LFS has one so we may get that and a sally lightfoot or something...

Attachments

• s tank.jpg
    s tank.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 251
  • s tank2.jpg
    s tank2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 238
Back