OhNo's 280 build

You and me both little_fish:lol:
Brian ,thats gonna be a hard one to convince the wife of,,maybe if we hit the lotto..
I am planning on an adult one of these though...I always get my fish as small juvi's ,but over 2 years now and my koran still has his juvi stripes,,I'm tired of waiting:lol:

Attachments

• annularisAngelfish7.jpg
    annularisAngelfish7.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 218
Lots of sanding now...everything is just dry fit to get an idea,,,
I'm going to just clear coat the boards rather than stain them..Me and the wife both like the natural colors and grains of the wood..
Oviously the doors aren't made yet either..Thinking of only doing 2 now,,still going to keep the right side access door though

Attachments

• P9243950.jpg
    P9243950.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
4 coats of poly and sanding in between,letting it dry over the weekend ..should be ready for water next week sometime:bounce:

Attachments

• P9293959.jpg
    P9293959.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 211
  • P9303971sill.jpg
    P9303971sill.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
how about i pay your air fare to get you to alabama, buy all the supplies, including beer and you come build me one of them fancy stands ;D

That looks awsome. Great job. Any plans for a canopy or going with an open top.
It'll have a matching canopy
how about i pay your air fare to get you to alabama, buy all the supplies, including beer and you come build me one of them fancy stands ;D
Hmm,its tempting ,,i never been to Alabama....Not sure they even let Gator fans in :mrgreen:

Its really quite easy ,,as long as you have all the right tools,and some patience ,, thanks again everyone:Cheers:

Back