ok been awhile since ive seen some so were is everyones updated tanks shots

d.french

Reef enthusiast
i like looking at pics so i'll post some of mine and fill free to post yours

IM000756.JPG

IM000759.JPG

really need some phoenix 150 watt bulbs needs more of a blue color these (current usa) bulbs to much yellow to there 10,000k bulbs.

IM000757.JPG

i use this in tank fuge instead of pre filter box for remora pro since its bigger and use my rio 2500 on my remora and catch all micro bubbles in fuge so no more bubbles in tank and fill cup up on skimmer every 2 days now i will post updated pic of it soon got a lot of chaeto in the fuge with snails and hermit crabs that get to big to keep in tank.

i got 3 females and 1 male, i started them at 6 in the evening in an old big tea jug and put a slow drip until 2 in the afternoon next day when jug was full, but only get one male cause they will drive females nuts wanting to breed

not sure don't have any damsils but they do fine with my fish i have sixline wrasse, cleaner wrasse, sailfin tang, yellow tang, pink spotted gobie, lawnmower blenny, maroon clown, one perc clown, freshwater flounder, flame angel

Ok I know were thats at I think. You guys have a big rock park there I think its called garden of the gods is this right? If so I have been there a couple time very nice park.

I am not mentally prepared to show my tank off yet I just added a new addition last night a female maroon going to pick up a male tonight then all I have left are 2 seahorses, live rock and corals and my tank is complete other than hardware.

If I posted pictures of my tank right now you'd compliment me on my amazing planted pod garden. "That's not the way it's supposed to look" I tell my husband... Once the algae disappears I'll post some...

Not to many people want to see an empty tank sitting in the bedroom floor. I'm hoping to have it back in the wall this weekend,then if I can find my camera I'll post a few.

Back