ok i got a trouble

NewBeeMommy1

Reefing newb
:frustrat:i got a seabe anemone like last tuesday. and it still want put its foot down, want eat, want do anything i put some food in its mouth..and it spit it out and blew up....then i'll come by the tank and its upside down...what can i do i am about to go crazy:grumble:...but some times its all out and looking good then it's closed up and looking like:pooh:....has it got mood swings or what is this normal.......help:frustrat:

Thats what I was going to suggest too.

Please dont buy any livestock from Pet Care Warehouse.
I've heard way to many horror stories about their fish dieing within a couple of days of people buying them.
They are actually a whole lot worse then Petco.

they want take it back ,,,,i called fri and said that i was having trouble and they said sometimes it take awhile so i've waited and still nothing.....so i called back sat and asked if they would take it back and they said no....i could give it to them but no stoe credit

then i would just take the loss of money and give it to back to them, since if it does die in your tank it has the chance to cause a complete system crash

As bad as I hate to say it.I think I would give it back to them,even without the store credit.Mainly because if its not attaching,it'll die 9 time out of 10.And if it dies in YOUR tank,its probably going to kill most of the other stuff you have in there.
I'm sorry to have to say it.But thats just how it is.

Back