ok i got a trouble

i'm glad you two are having fun....i'm mad as hell

Nothing fun about having to tell somebody they have something as pretty as anemone dieing.
And if you think were just joking around,Then just the leave the anemone alone.Maybe it'll eventually attach,maybe it wont.

Aint waiting on no phone call.I'm leaving here and going home in another 30 minutes.:mrgreen:Been here since 4am.

Anemones will blow up in an attempt to move, acclimate, and just because. from what you have described, it is not possible to render an honest opinion unless the animals condition, acclimation procedure at lfs and your home, water qualities, how long at lfs and what the other animals have done from this shipment. it is really a crap shoot sometimes, as the damage is sometimes done at time of collection/shipment and takes a month or better to show up. just sounds like too much stress and too many changes too quckly. the safe route is to return it and not take the chance, however, if you decide to see if it will acclimate, watch it carefully and do not force feed it, remove before it turns to jelly. good luck.

Not much you can do if it's not attaching to anything. If you want to keep it, you'll have to wait. And like jhnrb stated, trying to force feed it can be stressful too.

That's great news! Hopefully it will stay put and get healthy. Now that it's started eating, you can try to feed it small meaty pieces on a regular basis. But never try to force feed an anemone.

thanks for your help,,,,i want try that any more,,,,,,i saw a bris. worm and i didnt take it out you'd have been so proud...i used to take em out thought they were bad

Back