Once you go Piranha you wont go back!

The Piranha Float- Magnetic Class Cleaner - English

I have had a $20 mag float that I had been using since my 35g... recently it doen't seem to do much I would clean the glass every day and the next day it would be covered again. One of my reefer buddies has 'tiger shark' on his tank and I used it the other day and WAS SO IMPRESSED! I ran out and got one the next day.... The magnet is STRONG it does the job in one or two swipes, the MagFloat would scrub the same spot forever.... It does such a good job cleaning all of the stuff off you can't see... my tank looks great even the next day now!

I got it at the LFS so I did pay like $55 and well worth it!!!

Algae Free magnets rock.
I won't use anything else.
The one on my cube is probably TOO strong, the inside one skips as I move the outside one. One swipe each direction and the glass is sparkling.

I guess now I have to order one for my nano. :grumble:

I've never had a problem with the MagFloat with the EZ Blade attachment.

lol I am the local moron who can't make the easy blade work on a bow front tank... I thought it was the bow until Dennis was so kind to point out he never had an issue with his on his bow front... :grumble::grumble::grumble:

This is it.
I use it for that last 1/4" that builds up at the bottom at sand level.
For the rest I've always used the Algae Free brand magnet without any additional scraper.

Kent%20ProScrapper.gif

I just decided to never use a Mag Float again. If I get just the tinest feather duster (the white kind with a calcerous shell) growing on the glass and then scrape over it with the mag float -it scratches the glass.

Back