Online Orders?

WWS

Reefing newb
Does anyone buy Marine Life online? What is your experience with online purchases and any shipping problems? Thanks

I've used Liveaquaria.com,eTropical.com and Blue Zoo Aquatics.com.
I had good packaging and customer service with all of them.

I am the black sheep of the bunch (again) and i prefer to have my LFS order things for me. They don't make me pay if they arrive dead, not eating, or ugly. I have no risk in it that way. I enjoy scoping out my item before I buy it. DOn't get me wrong, I love ebay and golf balls are only purchased online IMO. for me, fish and corals are a different story. Call me old-fashioned.

-Dr Marco :sfish::sfish:

liveaquaria.com, saltwaterfish.com, marinedepotlive.com, bluezooaquatics.com, and thatpetplace.com
Livestock

mostly saltwaterfish.com for inverts and some fish, great prices and i've got free stuff from ordering alot from them. like to get corals from other club members mostly can't beat free corals or trading corals, but when i buy coral i get from lfs so i can see what i'm buying.

I've never ordered from the big online shops when it comes to livestock. I buy most of it locally.

I did buy 8 zoa frags from an individual in Florida and they all arrived in pefect shape.

I'm a bargain hunter. I LOVE a good deal. I spend WAY too much time on the net looking for deals and cheap hardware.

I am the black sheep of the bunch (again) and i prefer to have my LFS order things for me. They don't make me pay if they arrive dead, not eating, or ugly. I have no risk in it that way. I enjoy scoping out my item before I buy it. DOn't get me wrong, I love ebay and golf balls are only purchased online IMO. for me, fish and corals are a different story. Call me old-fashioned.

-Dr Marco :sfish::sfish:

Not hardly Doc.
I have yet to buy any livestock online.
I perfer to atually see the animal open up,swim,and eat before I fork over my money.

Back