opinions on compatability

fishAholic

Reefing newb
Im looking for opinions on fish compatability. I have a neon goby and a clownfish. I have a firefish too but hes being harassed so the store offered to take him back as long as hes not hurt. Im looking for a fish to replace him that can hold his own and not get spooked.

I have a 14g biocube with live rock, corals, and excelent water parameters (except pH which is low). ideas??

as long as you can maintain water parameters a six line would be ok in a small system. but your bio load is already up there for 14 gallons. watch your water parameters. also with not much room no garuntees as to the fish compatability just have to try it and see.

HA i just figured out who you are. ;) I work at preuss and was the one who was working with you on this issue. great to put a face to the name :)

are you the guy who alwayse wears the red striped shirt?? either way I put in an application to work freshwater there, think youcould put in a good word for me? :bounce:

I am the guy that always wears the red striped shirt. We are still waiting for the logo for the new store to be designed before we get new ones printed and i'm tired of ruining my good shirts while working. i'll put in a good word for ya. just talk to Sara in the freshwater department about your app.

Back