Opinions please on rockscape - take 2 ?

Lesely

Reefing newb
HI, after getting the feedback on the last attempt at re doing the left had side of the tank to increase flow and swim room we decided that we should have another go today.
OMG it took hours and hours, my hubby is now happy with the final outcome as am I.
Your opinions again would be greatly appreciated
photos
1 - original scape
2 - Last weeks attempt
3 - todays work !!!!
photo (2).JPG
photo (9).JPG
photo (4).JPG

My opinion is solely based on appearances, I am also learning tips/tricks, but asthetically the third pic would be my choice..

They say you have to build three houses to get everything like you want it. So rock scaping should be no different. I like the end result. Nice job:thumbsup:

It looks really good. Beautiful tank and when you frag that red Flowerpot I would love a piece;)
You can see the 2 frags in the photo, one tiny little one above the big one on the fan shaped rock and the other baby on top of the left had structure (it is a little larger ) I don't think it would travel well from Australia though lol

You can see the 2 frags in the photo, one tiny little one above the big one on the fan shaped rock and the other baby on top of the left had structure (it is a little larger ) I don't think it would travel well from Australia though lol
Lol probably not, but I still want one :D

Did you wait for your naso tang to be in the same spot in the second and last pics?

I like all 3, really, but ease of maintenance and flow are more important than actual aesthetics, so whichever works the best is the best as long as you like it. But the third probably is my favourite, personally.

Did you wait for your naso tang to be in the same spot in the second and last pics?

I like all 3, really, but ease of maintenance and flow are more important than actual aesthetics, so whichever works the best is the best as long as you like it. But the third probably is my favourite, personally.
lol,, NO.. the lipsitcks are just always smiling for the camera, they are the first ones to the front of the tank when there is a picture to be taken lol

Back