oppinions and advice needed

Well jelly
You know how bright the coral tank at bremuda is? My t-5s are just as bright. I like em alot.

OK,,we now have nitrites at 0.25.
Theres also some kinda little worms coming out of the rock at night.There about 1/8 to 3/16 long and transparent.I didnt think anything could survive with ammonia off the charts.

Just updating
Ammonia is still high at 8ppm and nitrite is off the charts.
Week and a half into the cycle.

Yote I bought live bacteria(Biro Spiro) and I swear from high ammonia to zero ammonia and nitrite took like 3 days.I still didn't add any fish for 2wks but that stuff really does speed up the cycling process.Oh, and by the way,I had over 110lbs of cured and uncured liverock in there.

Where did get your Biro Spiro?Ive not seen any around here.
But i'll sure get some and use it if I can find it.

I gotten the Biro Spiro at the local fishstore they keep it refrigerated,probably late in replying since your cycle is near complete.

NItrites finally hit the big 0,so will be doing a 15 gallon water change tonight and going to get some clean up critters tomorrow evening after work.Probably 5 cerith snails and 5 turbos and then next weekend im planning on adding 2 Ocellaris clowns.
One thing thats got me puzzled though is my nitrites went off the charts but my nitrates only came up 10. Oh well,as long as the waits over im happy.

Same hear yote,after cycling my nitrates was still at zero on two test kits,I assume the algae or something absorb whatever was in there.

Im guessing thats what kept my trates from going real high,even though I realy dont have much algae yet(hope it stay that way).I just got done doing a 15gal water change mostly because the wife was fussing about 25 one gallon jugs of distilled water sitting in the bed room floor.

Back