ORA Tour on Fish Tank Kings

That CEO seemed like he wanted instant gradifcation. Like fill my tank NOW. Even if i had the money i wouldnt want to buy a piece like that red planet. Id rather take the frag and grow a "show" piece myself. I bet that RP mother colony would go for about 10g's if not more lol

I wish they woulda showed more coral. I recently emailed ORA about finding dealers in my area that sell certain ORA corals and he told me that they were having issues with growing Peralberry and chips acro...maybe this had something to do with them not showing more.

That CEO seemed like he wanted instant gradifcation. Like fill my tank NOW. Even if i had the money i wouldnt want to buy a piece like that red planet. Id rather take the frag and grow a "show" piece myself. I bet that RP mother colony would go for about 10g's if not more lol

I wish they woulda showed more coral. I recently emailed ORA about finding dealers in my area that sell certain ORA corals and he told me that they were having issues with growing Peralberry and chips acro...maybe this had something to do with them not showing more.

I thought the young guy was the ORA CEO, and the guy in the pink shirt ws the doofus who wanted the huge red planet colony?

Interesting facts about ORA:

1. New livestock is quarantined for a minimum of 6 months in a building separate from the main system.
  2. Water is drawn from a salt water well and must be filtered to remove nitrates. This must save a huge amount of money.
  3. Although calcium in their systems is sub-optimal they see decent growth in their corals.

(From the recent article in Coral mag).

Back