Ordering Fish Online

chuck78

The Reefanatic
I usually order from LiveAquaria.com, but they haven't manage to stock items that I've recently been in search of. Has anyone done business with BlueZooAquatics.com or SaltwaterFish.com? If so, how was their service? Are there any other good sites to order fish/corals from besides the 3 that I've previously mentioned?

I have good things about bluezooaquatics.com but I havent heard anything about saltwaterfish.com however I dont think I would order from a site that thinks you can put a large blue tang in 40 gal tank, or a naso or any trigger in a 75. Says to me they care more about selling the fish than making sure it reaches a proper home

I agree with you to the fullest extent little_fish, that's why I'm not even gonna bother with Aquacon.com or some of those other ignorant sites that I breezed thru. That's actually why I created this post.Thanx for your input.

I agree with you to the fullest extent little_fish, that's why I'm not even gonna bother with Aquacon.com or some of those other ignorant sites that I breezed thru. That's actually why I created this post.Thanx for your input.

Do you really think aquacon.com is not that good? I usually reference that site a lot for coral information. Should I not be? Any suggestions of other sites to frequent?

Back