Ordering frags from ebay

I have ordered from ebay sellers before. It was someone named reeffanatics. I don't recommend them all that much and haven't ordered from them again.

Thanks for the advice. I'll pass on it then. Getting frustrated with paying double-triple pricing for some of the local stuff.

I have ordered a few time but imo its not worth it either. You end up paying more with shipping than what the frags cost, at least what they cost around me.

+1 outlazz

Unless you buy online from somewhere that offers free shipping on larger orders, I have always found them cheaper locally. I just never have like 200 to 300 dollars to spend at once. Just 50 usually. Plus you get to see what you are buying locally too

i dont like ordering things that i cannot see. there have been a lot of e-bay sellers that come to places like this and RC and copy pics of corals and use those pics for what they are selling insted of their own. so you think you are getting this great peice and you end up with crap. if i buy online it is from liveaquaria. or aother well knowen business.

Back