Paintball Package For Sale!

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Sorry Patrick... :(

I just got all this almost BRANDNEW stuff about 3-4 weeks ago. I have not been paintballing in it one time. My brother in law got me to buy the stuff and then he decided he didnt want to play anymore. I shot about 30-50 paintballs from the gun at a tree in my front yard and that was it. I have the receipts to prove it's only a couple weeks old.

Heres what I got:

New Black 2005 Imagine Digital LED Marker Muzzle Brake Barrel (FULL AUTO!!)
Black JT Elite Mask with Visor & No Fog Lens
6+1 Deluxe Paintball Harness w/6 140rd Heavy Duty Tubes
Premium Spring Loaded 200rd Hopper
20oz Catalina Tank with Pin Valve
PhyscoBallistics Heavy Duty Jerk Squeegee
1oz Premium Empire Oil, -Allen Wrenches, -Barrel Plug, -Elbow, -Rechargeable Battery, -Battery Charger, -Operators Manual

A new case of 1800 paintballs. (missing about 30-50 paintballs)

It has a 1 year warranty. I still got the original boxes and even the original shipping box.

This stuff cost $240 for it all. WILL SELL FOR $150!!!!!

Here is the gun and stuff.

spyderimagine05megapackblack2.jpg

ok david, no-one is buying so keep the stuff and come play paint ball with us!!! It isn't going to matter whether or not you play with it a few times. you can sell it later on e bay. come on....come play with us.

Keep your "package" advertised some one will come out and buy it, just remember its not you, its them they dont know how to handle your "package" some of them may have never played with your type of gun and squishy balls before, patience is a virtue :D

I was about to say man i feel bad about your tank.... then i read your countdown and just kinda gives me a warm fuzzy inside now... whats that they say about carma?

Awww I still feel bad Dave. Let me know if you need help getting that back glass installed.

Brandon

LOL! I hear ya!

BTW I dont believe in Karma. :)

Anyway, I did order my glass today so there will be another drill attempt probably Wednesday. :) Out of the tank of course.

Thanks for the offer, may take you up on it.

Oh again I will say the tank crash countdown was all about you getting married it had nothing to do with a real crash! JERK! :D

Back