Paly/Zoa Placement

clancaster23

Reefing newb
Read a good bit about placing zoas but still confused a bit. I have a decent sized rock that I placed two small frags on and now it's covered in what I believe are dragon eye zoas. This is what it looked like once I put them on the rock:
2011-12-06182755.jpg

I have this on the sand and it does well every day but occasionally closes for durations through the day.

I have a small three head pink lemonade frag I'd like to place somewhere permanently. It's on the sand and opens every day.

My palys, I have a frag of four yellows. I have them probably as high as I can get in the tank and in what's probably moderate flow since what I read says they like high flow. Is this good placement?

And for the last, I just got a neon green paly, just a single polyp that I'd like to get placed somewhere and want to know where to put it. Basically just looking for flow and lighting tips on these. I have a 40 gallon that has a 250 watt metal halide over it that the halides are on for just two hours a day right now as I'm trying to get it up to normal gradually after fighting dinos.

Back