Parts for SEIO 1100 please help!!!

WOOOHOOO!!! Today I got the second missing piece and my pumps are both officially up and running and my tank is DONE! Now on to hood building...

ROFL!!! Bad Sarah! Bad! You'll be happy to know that SWA came through for me again with both mounts at a whopping price of....Zilch! Nada! $0. I love my LFS!

Was that before or after they accused you of stealing $100 from their register? :D
Nah, we set that right and Jason and I are cool now. I know how you feel but I'm telling you they are really trying to improve things over there and if you're nice to them, maybe they'll hook you up with some mounts for your SEIO's too :) :)

Hi Justin;

I don't know which part you need exactly but I have a SEIO 1100 that no longer works and a ton of parts to it and others like it. I was about to chuck them but if you are interested, I will box them up and you can pick up at your leisure. I am in North Phoenix. Or you can just give me one of your working pumps because I loved that one! Just kidding. Alecat28

Just saw that you got what you needed. Well if you want mine too for back-ups or anything, let me know.

Back