Patrick Tank Pics

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Some Pics I took while at Patricks house. They didn't turn out that great, but I'm still learning the art of the SLR. Alot of these would have been better if we would have turned off the pumps. I got lots of little bubbles floating around in the pics.

Hope you enjoy none the less.

Tank20007.jpg

Tank10006.jpg

Flame0005.jpg

eel20004.jpg

crab0002.jpg

Clown0001.jpg

WOW your getting good Brandon! Those look pretty darn good.

Pat your tank looks great! Its nice and clean and I love the rock work!

Sorry I couldn't make it. I worked all day till 6pm on a video tribute for the girl that passed away in our church. We had a tribute service today.

Well looks great!

The Flame looks great, don't it Ironman? Just a suggestion I think it would have looked better if you would have cropped out the reflection above the fish.

jermpool said:
The Flame looks great, don't it Ironman? Just a suggestion I think it would have looked better if you would have cropped out the reflection above the fish.

I kinda throught the reflections was different, oh well :(.

you could have fixed his lip while you were in there dave! :mrgreen: maybe give him some lipstick or something

Ironman said:
you could have fixed his lip while you were in there dave! :mrgreen: maybe give him some lipstick or something

Maybe thats a fish version of a hair lip. Isn't that what its called where part of the lip didn't grow right?

Hey Brandon just go to the clone tool on the left side, fix the size circle on the top left. Pick a spot right beside the blemish you want fix, click the alt key and click your mouse at the same time. That picks the spot you want to clone. Then place the circle over the blemish and click it away. :)

can you fix some of my zits dave, I hate to go in public sometimes, owe ya and there is a small hair out of place on my forehead, can you fix that to, its hard to part my hair with that one stubborn hair out there.

Ironman said:
can you fix some of my zits dave, I hate to go in public sometimes, owe ya and there is a small hair out of place on my forehead, can you fix that to, its hard to part my hair with that one stubborn hair out there.

Are you sure you want him to fix that hair if it wasnt for that one stubborn hair youd be bald. :) Hey B nice pics Yeah I liked the flame with the reflection as well.

Thanks for bringing your new camera and taking some pics of my tank. That camera is sweet!! It even makes my tank look pretty good!! A nice camera really does make a difference.

Sorry it took me so long to post a thank you Brandon!! I have been looking at the pics I just forgot to post. Thanks again!!

Back