Perfect Timing

sailfin

What reef tank?
As of this moment it appears that our house is going to sell. With that goes the fish tank. :bye2: I may still come to the frag swap just to see if I can win anything. I am excited about setting up a new one, if our house ever gets built :grumble: .

The guy actually wants the tank. He has agreed to keep my powder blue tang until our new house is ready. I also think I'll offer to keep the tankup, for a nominal fee that is...

thats cool, as long as you setup another tank and dont leave us hangin.

Like brandon said we really could use your help at the swap theres gonna be alot of things to do and not alot of people to help.

Congrats on the house! Hope we will still see you at the swap. So since you had a 75 in wall are you gonna go bigger with the next tank? How soon before you have to move?

As long as I can fit a bigger tank in the budget I plan to do so. You guys aren't getting rid of me that easily. I will have another tank even if it is a nano.

We have thirty days to move. Anyone have any rental houses???

All of us that are married know she'll live... the question is will you!! I don't have any renatl houses but I can help you move. Just let me know if you need any help.

salt newbie01 said:
All of us that are married know she'll live... the question is will you!!

All of us that are married know who wears the pants, don't we? Therefore we all know that I will not be very likely to survive this move.

salt newbie01 said:
I don't have any renatl houses but I can help you move. Just let me know if you need any help.

I appreciate the offer and keep that in the back of my mind.

I'm up for a moving party! Let us know.

Also just a note:

I wear the pants in my family! My wife just tells me which ones to wear... :(

Id be glad to help move! Ive got a 20ft trailer to. As for the rental, we just rented the house next to us last week, but well have another house ready to rent in a month, not very big and in the bunies! but its got a pond!

Back