PetMountain.com

Bluespace

Reefing newb
I was hoping to give a good review today. I'm not sure I can at this point.

I ordered a light fixture from them at a great price. The fixture arrived as expected. Packaging was really good. Everything with the fixture looks just fine. After two days of operation on of the end caps blows.

Give Petmountain a call and they handle the situation perfectly. Shipped out the replacement fixture that day and had the other fixture picked up the very next.

Today I received my replacement fixture. Upon inspection I notice the end cap to the fixture is busted. I thought no big deal they can send me a new one. Hook everything up lights work good but wait.. The frickin fan doesn't work. Makes a click then nothing.:frustrat:

The packaging on this one was even better than the last. I don't get it.

This is the light I ordered.

http://www.petmountain.com/product/aquarium-light-fixtures/504254/48-216-watts-2x54-watt-10k-daylight-%20-2x54-watt-460nm-actinic-.html

Sorry to hear that Bluespace. I wish retail Companies would inspect and test lighting before they ship them. I know it eliminate a lot of problems.

Just to update on petmountains response.
They are sending a new one out today. Told me to hold onto the broken one for 5 business days. After that do what I may with it.

How does this make any sense?

Just to update on petmountains response.
They are sending a new one out today. Told me to hold onto the broken one for 5 business days. After that do what I may with it.

How does this make any sense?

They are probably filing a claim with the carrier and will re-coop all their monies. They usually want you to hold on to an item for a few days in case an inspection is required.

I did finally get a light that works!!...:mrgreen:

They made things right and were pleasant to deal with from the beginning.

Really cant blame the seller when it is really a manufacturing problem. Glad they handled the situation. SOunds like they are a reputable company to deal with when there is a problem.

I've never been able to find a site with better prices than this place. Ive bought nearly everything from them and haven't had a single problem! I even returned a power filter i regretted buying and had no problems returning or getting my money back. I highly reccomend!

Back