PH to high and KH to high

2008pollyanna

Reefing newb
Hi, what are remedies for lowering PH and KH. I had high phosphates but added a phos remover pack and it has come down to much better perimeters. But, what are you all using to get the ph and Kh to come down?

Thanks for the reply...I may be over dosing, but I think its more of alkalinity in my water. I have read the articles and think I need to add carbonated water unflavored...am wondering if thats like club soda? Thats my next question...

Thanks for the reply...I may be over dosing, but I think its more of alkalinity in my water. I have read the articles and think I need to add carbonated water unflavored...am wondering if thats like club soda? Thats my next question...
:bounce: The below link is the info you need. I also posted it on your other thread. Seltzer water in bottles, or unflavored carbonated water from nearly any soda fountain. They usually have a button or lver for plain water and one for carbonated water. All bars definitely have a button on there soda machines for seltzer/carbonated water.
http://www.netpets.com/fish/reference/reefref/lowcarb.html :^:

Last edited:
Back