Photo of the Year -- Vote Here!

Who should win PHOTO OF THE YEAR???

• January - Sixline Wrasse (d2mini)

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • February - Clownfish and Anemone (d2mini)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • March - Blastos (melonbob)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • April - Acro Crab and Stylo (Bifferwine)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • May - Chromis (Dustin_P74)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June - Dendros (mblack)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • July - Coco Worms (Wes888)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • August - Blenny and Leather (Alexander)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • September - Peppermint Shrimp (d2mini)

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • October - Seahorse (Picasso)

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • November - Leather (SeaBee)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • December - CLownfish and Anemone (d2mini)

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bifferwine

I am a girl
It's time to choose who's image will win the coveted PHOTO OF THE YEAR title!! Here are your candidates:

January, d2mini

February, d2mini

March, melonbob

April, Bifferwine

May, Dustin_P74

June, mblack

July, Wes888

August, Alexander

September, d2mini

October, Picasso

November, SeaBee

December, d2mini

Last edited:
I had to vote for Picasso too. I just love that Seahorse shot! However with 4 monthly wins Dennis certainly deserves to win the year. Sorry Dennis I could only vote for one. :(

I voted for Dennis' January picture of the sixline wrasse. So colorful, and perfect! Plus, I know how hard those fish are to photograph -- that makes a picture like that even more amazing.

This year I'm going to win at least 5 of them! :lol:

Ummm you have to enter in order to win. And in order to enter, you have to take pictures of your tank. In order to take pictures of your tank, you actually need a tank!! See, that's where your plan falls through!! :mrgreen:

Ummm you have to enter in order to win. And in order to enter, you have to take pictures of your tank. In order to take pictures of your tank, you actually need a tank!! See, that's where your plan falls through!! :mrgreen:

I guess you've made a good point. :grumble:

LOL! Poor david. :D

I'm still waiting for Biff to stop by his bunker and uncover the truth, Geraldo Rivera style. :lol:

I voted for the September one. But all of the pics are amazing! Will one of you come teach me how to take nice pics???? Naperville, is VERY scenic and worth your trip:mrgreen:! ha ha ha ha

To whoever voted for me -- thank you!!! I must add that the animal featured in my photo is probably the most rare of all the entries. Just in case that sways someone to vote for me. Please... :cry:

Back