Photo of the Year -- Vote Here!

Who should win PHOTO OF THE YEAR???

• January - Sixline Wrasse (d2mini)

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • February - Clownfish and Anemone (d2mini)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • March - Blastos (melonbob)

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • April - Acro Crab and Stylo (Bifferwine)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • May - Chromis (Dustin_P74)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June - Dendros (mblack)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • July - Coco Worms (Wes888)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • August - Blenny and Leather (Alexander)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • September - Peppermint Shrimp (d2mini)

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • October - Seahorse (Picasso)

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • November - Leather (SeaBee)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • December - CLownfish and Anemone (d2mini)

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GEE, THANK YOU!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

:)

Catherine

well what would be the point if it wasnt put on the home page? wasnt both POTY and POTM supposed to go up together

I thought that was why we even had a POTM contest for jan...the POTY win is the biggest win of the year, it should go up if we cant have both...JMHO or maybe do 2 weeks each...

Im with game. it should take priority if both cant be up. The POTY winner deserves it (congrats catherine) I had also thought they were both going up together on the home page, but if not definitely get the POTY up there.

I thought we both were going to be up? that is cool with me? you should let the photo of the year be up for the year? and have a rotating month? POTY should be up for a while IMO.

I can't put both up at the same time. I can run one for 2 weeks, then the other for 2 weeks, if that's okay with both winners.

I can't put both up at the same time. I can run one for 2 weeks, then the other for 2 weeks, if that's okay with both winners.

What is this "can't" stuff? :shock:

:^: WE WANT BOTH! WE WANT BOTH! WE WANT BOTH! :^:

Don't make me post the angry mob simpsons pic again. :mrgreen:

Back