Photo of the Year???

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
Are we doing that this year? I remember last year we had a problem with having both POTY and POTM in the same month and then we had to figure out a way to display both on the home page.

hahahaha... well it's all the winners from the past 11 (or 12) months, battling it out for the crown. Was it SeattleDarko who claimed the title last year? :scratchch

Ugh I did the same thing last year! I forgot to set it up! I'll do it again after this month, just so we don't lose a "theme".

:confused:I think it was a seahorse that took the crown last year. Wasn't it?:question:

Who was it that has horses? Not SD..... but yeah, we did have the problem of double display. I think it was worked out though?

;)

C

It was worked out. Dennis merged the images into one file, so both were displayed. Dennis, you should be happy about the screw up, you will likely win both competitions and get double coverage!

i thought last year we did it like that because we forgot about it. The year before (when freak won, i think...), december was all POTY, not POTM...either way, i think POTY is a must!!!

Hey soon we can have POTD :mrgreen:

SixLineWrasse.jpg

Back