Photo posting advice...

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
I once expressed frustration concerning the degradation of images when you post them here and someone gave me advice, was it to use flickr? How do you use flickr to post here and why would I do that? Do they allow bigger file sizes? Got some new shots I would love to share,

Catherine

Catherine, if you have a flickr pro account it gives you access to multiple sizes, including the original size you uploaded.

I also use smugmug.com but again there is a small annual fee. I like them better as a personal gallery though. I find it much easier to personalize and organize my photos and you have a lot of control over your galleries. It's also more professional. Here's a coupon code for $5 off if you or anyone else wants to open an account.
uyGwlRNhyZuoM

i have a flickr account for my prized shots and i upgrade to a pro account, what i like about flickr is you and other people get to add notes to your photos incase you wanna point something out. plus flickr allows you to see stats of how many views you get a day, where they come from, and how many times a particualr picture gets viewed. if you want to post pictures from your flickr account though that are not just urls you need to download an addon through firefox

Back