Pics of my New fish and some of the OGs also..

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
HAd to use the Flash so the pictures did not come out all that great But there OK

Purple tang was hard to get pictures of since he still hides. He is the newest and smallest so he hides in the cave a lot from the other fish still. The only one that really picks on him is the sailfin now but its starting to leave him alone more. only ben 2 days so everything should get better.

New fish are the Kole Tang, Lutenant Tang, and Purple Tang.

Thanks guys, im actually hoping for the best also, I just recently got rid of my 2nd Atlantic Blue Tang for the same reason as the first, just way to aggressive. So then i went out and got the Leutenant and the kole, then sunday i went to a new shop and they had the Purples on sale for only 80 $ and thats the fish i have ben wanting for ever now so i took a shoot. Everything seems to be calming down in the tank and only have a slight issues with the sailfin chassing the purple. but its getting better. Hopefully they all get there act straight and last a good long time in my tank.

Tank is a 125gl, i know some of these fish will out grow the tank but hopefully they will be moved to the new tank we have in storage way before they outgrown this tank.

Back