Pics of stuff you got!

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Hey post some pics of some of the stuff any of you got from Fred, Angela, or anybody else you got something from...

Yes you left too early. We went outside and fred brought the stuff everybody wanted, plus something you wanted. I didnt even see you leave bud...sorry.

We also did a drawing for a nice shroom and some very nice zoas...

My boy wasn't feeling very good. I had no idea there was stuff outside. Man..that bites. I think I should have first dibs at Cappuchino Bay en lieu of this incident.

Trip to Cappuccino Bay

Brian and I are not going to be able to go tomorrow night to Cappuccino Bay. He has to work until 5:30 or later so that will not give him enough time to go. Now that I have found it on the internet we will try and go another time. Thanks for the information yesterday. Nice meeting everyone yesterday. :D

There will be more stuff next time around too.

Sailfin, I had your yellow zoanthids, but someone else snagged them. No worries, I've got more coming.

Hey crazyfrags. Just let me know when you might be going to Michael's. I can get them then. If we are headed up to the Knoxville area I'll let you know that as well.

Papercat1 said:
Brian and I are not going to be able to go tomorrow night to Cappuccino Bay. He has to work until 5:30 or later so that will not give him enough time to go. Now that I have found it on the internet we will try and go another time. Thanks for the information yesterday. Nice meeting everyone yesterday. :D

No problem, I also enjoyed meeting some of the newer members and missed those that were unable to attend.

If you are going to make a trip down print out directions to

Optimum Aquarium
2960 Shallowford Rd NE, MARIETTA, GA 30066
(770) 565-3935

it is really just right around the corner about 6 miles from Cap Bay.

Both really nice stores and specialize in different things.

Brandon

Yea sorry about the confusion Sailfin...... man let me tell you though those bright yellow zoos were amazing :frustrat: ... I'm sure James would sell them back to you for about 45$

Speaking of James.... Were are my plugs/discs :chair: :fechten2: :frustrat:

hehe Just Kidding.

Hey this is my Thread and it WILL stay on topic!!! Ok maybe not...LOL! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow..... that was a bit harsh Mr. "Vice Presidenta".....

You just want pictures so you can beg for frags.

Wait didn't you get something? Post your pics.

If you're down in the area, Marine Fish is a nice store as well, though a little more fish-oriented than coral, but they've got a nice selection of both. Only down a couple miles down on Johnson Ferry Rd. (might want to doublecheck that street name).

Oh mighty Emperor of the porcelain throne.....I worship David! He is the great one!! :shock:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Emperor of the great porcelin God of Ugghhh! We salute you.. :bowdown:

BTW EVRYONE: Notice at the bottom of some of my post it says last edited by Brandon. Thats because most of the stuff you are seeing like, the one about my last post not being a joke is someting he did. Talk about Power issues... :helm2:

Back