pics of your zoas

Dana you have an awesome zoa collection!!! I love the ones you pick out! If you have some polyps you want to frag I will pay you for them! I love your eye for color!

I'm getting ready to cut on my next day off. You can call or text me which ones you would like. Or better yet right click the picture. Save as... Then circle the ones u like and repost here....I will do my best to get what you want. I did take more pictures and I'm in the middle of going through them. LMK...

I sure will I'm getting ready for bed now but I will look at your pictures tomorrow. How much do you charge or does it matter which ones? I don't need much just a polyp or two, I enjoy watching them grow. You should see your frogspawn its got four heads on it now! I'm leaving this Thursday for a road trip to Ohio I will be back Monday.

Since you asked...and i have no life here are some pictures of my zoa's I didnt even get them all...enjoy. I swear i lose quality in uploading the pictures to photobucket....

African Blue Steel

Africanbluesteel.jpg

Fruit loops and purple hornet...

FLpurples.jpg

Emeralds on fire..

emeraldsonfire.jpg

idk what these are...anyone? lol

idk.jpg

idk2.jpg

idk3.jpg

idk4.jpg

idk5.jpg

idk6.jpg

pinkslol.jpg

PM me....lets try not to make this thread a classified ad for my zoa's lol. Id LOVE for some of the MODS here to throw in some pix of THEIR ZOA"S **Cough, SARAH, LF, BRIAN,WADE, cough cough**

Hey, don't be throwing me into the loop here, my stuff is super secret :Cheers:

Black Hornets
blackHornets2.jpg

Kraylons 5 color Rainbow (center) Space Monster (right) Orange Bam Bams (rear)
IMG_3893.jpg

no name pink
IMG_3796.jpg

Utter Chaos
IMG_3747.jpg

Blue Eyed Girl
IMG_3738.jpg

Orange Bam Bams
IMG_3732.jpg

more no names
IMG_3694.jpg

Blue Hornets
IMG_3129.jpg

Rastas
IMG_3104.jpg

Red Hornets
IMG_3098.jpg

Captain Americas
IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

Sunny Delights
IMG_2631.jpg

Red People Eaters
IMG_2504.jpg

Ring of Fire
IMG_2497.jpg

Rainbow Raptors
IMG_2511.jpg

Chong Bongs
IMG_2390.jpg

Blue Devils
IMG_2348.jpg

Pink Zippers
IMG_2069.jpg

That ought to keep you going for a while. I don't have pics of a lot of the new stuff (and some of the older stuff).

Wow, how do you remember the names of all of those? When I get my tank going someone's going to be like "What's that coral?", and I say "A zoa", and they're like "What about that one", "It's an SPS...", "and that?", "LPS :disappoin".

Really not that hard to remember the names of stuff. Still have Miami Vice, Wedding Cakes, Bluberries, Intergalactic People Eaters, Purple People Eaters, Purple Death, Green Bay Packers, Tubbs Blues, Eagle Eyes..............

Nice pictures wade! Alex when you work for your money and decide to spend it on corals. Trust me you remember every name. That's like asking how do you remember all your family member names. You just do.

Nice pictures wade! Alex when you work for your money and decide to spend it on corals. Trust me you remember every name. That's like asking how do you remember all your family member names. You just do.

Lol I guess you're right. It's probably going to be a lot easier when I actually have them.

Back