Picture of the day.

I love this thread....dennis omg i want your camera....honestly love all your pic's lets keep it moving! Here's an oldie...not so good but nice.

11c4864e.jpg

.dennis omg i want your camera.]

haha how many times have you heard this on the forum!

I for one (while i would like to have your camera) would rather have your photography knowledge because i know even with your camera in my hands my shots would look like junk in comparison to yours!

love the skyline shots BTW

Okay here's one of Katie playing around
5fb03ef6.jpg

I snagged it off her facebook page lol no way to download the canon to my iPhone

Can he save u 15% on car insurance?...wait.....nvm

Nice shot....he musta not been scared since u had time to whip out the cam phone.

Can he save u 15% on car insurance?...wait.....nvm

Nice shot....he musta not been scared since u had time to whip out the cam phone.

No he rode right THERE alllll the way home. They don't scare me but I did keep the stink eye on him the whole way. I didn't particularly want him jumping on me when I wasn't expecting it lol!

Love the lil lizard that's one part of life in Florida i miss
My pic of the day the clowns are at it again

Attachments

• clown fish spawn 019.jpg
    clown fish spawn 019.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 280
I am so jealous of your more plant-friendly climate.
My tulips, daffodils and crocuses are just now coming up. I am very excited!

Hey Amber, that first pics looks like a kit was used to make the planting box? Or at least the corner fittings? Where'd you get it? How big is it?

Hey Amber, that first pics looks like a kit was used to make the planting box? Or at least the corner fittings? Where'd you get it? How big is it?

I got it at home depot its a raised garden frame kit made out of cedar it was $79 bucks.

The one in the picture is a 4'x4' square and it also has another 3 sides to make a connected 4'x4' box. I plan to add the other one next weekend.

I originally went in with a drawing of a DIY box I got online but started pricing it all and and it was going to be over $200. So I decided to just look and see what kind of kits they had and found this one.

It took about 30 minutes to put it together and fill it with dirt and plants!

She is adorable great picture love the expression on her face.It's like what?..............lol

Our three brats

Attachments

• sassy moe cabbie 006.jpg
    sassy moe cabbie 006.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Back