Picture of the Month - April

thanks everyone. I am pleased everyone likes my pic. If my count is right, I should have a good showing this month. I hope I do because I will be so busy with my new tank, I will not be entering for a few months. It would be nice to go out with a win this month and then try again at the end of the summer of start of the fall.

-Doc

Hurry up with the voting.I'm getting tired of looking at that naso sniffing that other tang's butt.

[who here is guilty of going back to the front page for a second look?]

Hurry up with the voting.I'm getting tired of looking at that naso sniffing that other tang's butt.

[who here is guilty of going back to the front page for a second look?]

hahah totally guilty as charged. i chuckled too much reading the post i had to look. and as lionfish may be right, if you forget really what you know and thing of it as just the ass end..... well it counts as a butt sniff

sitll love the pic though lionfish

Reeffreak as absolutely amazing as your picture is..... and it really is, you know i love angels and tangs! lets just skip the voting and pt docs pic up cuz we all know he is going to win!

Great pics everyone - after reading through the whole thread I can't remember everyone that posted - but they were all cool. I love the big angels - stunning!!

Is there a limit or recommended pic size to post? I want to get in on this...So I can be shot down!!LOL

I think of tangs as the Crop dusters of the sea,

they get to poopin' all ya see is a Spray of shit lol!

my tang doesn't spray it everywhere anymore. all my fish seem really constipated and I'm not sure why. I have a large varied diet for them. not surewhat is going wrong

well here is my shot at it. My favorite blasto welsi. I was very excited to see 3 new heads growning out underneath the main poylp!! I'm a daddy again!!LOL

If the pic is the wrong size let me know and I will resize it.

thanks

orangegeenwelsi.jpg

I didnt read anywhere what the rules are? Is this a contest for our ability to take a picture, or is it to show off what we have in our personal tanks? I have some pictures of stuff in my tank I would like to post, but I had a friend take them with a better camera than I have. So please post some rules as to what we are judging?

Back